Saturday, February 18, 2006

Good Humor Ice Cream Rocks


I was perusing the ice cream department this afternoon at my local Wallyworld and came upon a 2 for $5 deal on half gallon ice cream. Groceries have gotten noticbly more expensive lately that I have been wheeling and dealing. It was a new brand (or maybe an old brand I haven't noticed before), Good Humor (I have heard of the old Good Humor bars) and I picked up a box of Neopolitan to try in the spirit of the Winter Olympic Games being held in Torino, Italy. On the box it said "soft and creamy." Well, of course ice cream is soft and creamy, DUH. My dh and I tried some for dessert:

SOFT!
CREAMY!
Softer and creamier than any "hard" ice cream, texture almost like soft serve
YUMMY!
The chocolate is really rich and satisfying.
I must say, the best NEOPOLITAN I have ever had.

WHAT A DEAL!
CIAO!

No comments: