Saturday, February 18, 2006

What is food improv?

Food Improv is my way of cooking. I look around in my pantry and frig and come up with dishes with what I have. OR I have an idea of what I would like to eat and put some things together. I think it is more technique and flavors and experimentation than anything. I am just a regular gal who likes to eat well and blow off some stress in the kitchen. My cooking genres include Italian, Chinese, Mexican and American (microwave, bake everything in a pan at 350 for 30 minutes, and pop tops off of cans...just kidding, sort of) and I am open to learning more. I would also like to use this to share my opinions on things I eat that I may or may not cook/ purchase/ receive. I have gleaned a lot from other cooks and foodies in internet world and I wanted to share my adventures and maybe someone will enjoy something I have shared. Happy eating!

No comments: